- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to be a provider.
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed, than be outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
emberfoxx asked: Have you ever been in love?
I have, a few times. Love is a weird thing, and really hard to get over.
- ♂ = I am a boy who has a crush on you
- ♀ = I am a girl who has a crush on you
- * = just delete your tumblr already
- æ = Post a picture of yourself
- $ = You’re awesome
- # = I love your blog
- @ = You’re beautiful
- + = i hate you.
- % = You’re ugly
- <3 = I want to fuck you
- & = I wish we were close
- ~ = I wish we were friends in real life
- ? = I relate to a lot of the same things you go through
- ! = You inspire me
emberfoxx asked: Which celeb would you switch teams for?
jake gyllenhaal… yea…